💃 What can you do to prolong your cosmetic tattoo?
1. Never scratch your healing cosmetic tattoo!
2. Always follow after-care instructions.
3. If you have oily skin, we suggest you choose to get a shading cosmetic tattoo instead of microblading. Due to the solid nature of this style of cosmetic tattoo, it is more difficult for the cells of the body to break it down. This way the result will be more long-lasting.
4. Stay away from the sun and salty water for the first week. And always use sun protection.
5. Keep your cosmetic tattooing hydrated by using a daily moisturiser once a day over the area.
6. Always come to the follow-up retouch session after 5 weeks.
Can we help with further questions you may have regarding how Cosmetic Tattooing is done?
Don’t be shy to call us at 0435 032 030 or shoot us an email at any time: Email us
Check out before & after photos: View our work
And here you can find our full price list: Prices